Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Five Guys: Great Wherever You Get It!

Thanks so much to all of you who wrote in to let me know of the Five Guys that have started sprouting up all over town. I just had a great burger at the Five Guys, located in Kendall. Since I am still sort of a rookie, I ordered a cheeseburger. I should have ordered the little cheeseburger because unbeknown to me, the regular burger comes with two patties! Whew!

Also, I can't wait to try the grilled cheese, as this is my favorite menu item at In-N-Out and there seem to be many similarities between the two not-so-fast-food joints. The only thing that I long for that Five Guys lacks, is the equivalent of "animal sauce." (Yes, it is scary delicious!)

So again, I encourage you to get out there (yes, Kendall can be a hike) and get yourself an award- winning burger from Five Guys! Happy Grubbing!

Five Guys Famous Burgers
10471 N Kendall Dr.
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 270-4990

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a Five Guys, next to (behind) the new Target in the Design District / Midtown Miami ... It's just off of the main street (36th Street)
.
.
And, yes, it's awesome!

TheRavenousMommy said...

5 guys is great! The burgers and fries are delicious. I agree with the animal sauce, that would make it perfect.

The Chowfather said...

Kate, you should try the burgers at Char Hut and The Kingdom.

Unknown said...

I agree - Five Guys rocks -- the fries are out of this world. Char-Hut is just not at the same level. Plus, the fries Five Guys make are like nothing else I've found in Miami. (Did i mention the fries?!?)

I think I just saw one going in at SW 120 St and 137th ave near the new Costco there.